Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mmmmmmm... Yarn! New Stash!

Using a coupon in these economic times, of course. I have plans for the Quilla colorway (a very subtle wash of pink over white) in both the Luscious Single Silk and Silk Thread II. Wedding related plans... The rosebud silk is just because it is pretty.
And of course, the March shipment of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock club. "Gertrude Skein" in shades of roses, meant for the yarn Harlot's twining Rogue Roses pattern. I am looking forward to it, but it may have to wait.
Also in the works are a few baby sweaters for some expecting friends. One of them is a boy and the other we don't yet know, so I also got Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's Baby Mine and Baby Yours patterns!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the new stash enhancement! The March RSC kit is great. Just finished the pair and need to blog.

I may go to Sock Summit for the weekend. I'm still debating the time & the $$ since I spent a week away from the family for Sock Camp.