Thursday, November 08, 2007

Stash Management


Mango Moon Stash
Originally uploaded by KelKnits
My My My...
Don't you just love Ravelry? The other day I spent a little time playing in the stash, and Ravelry is the best place to have our stash compulsions recognized- nay- celebrated! There is no greater fun for an obsessive knitter than photographing and logging details of the yarn stash... except maybe knitting with it... but that is delayed gratification!
Barring more laptop issues (video isn't working, screen is blank, did some magic Apple troubleshooting but all is still not perfect) and some more closet-cleaning, I plan on having a bit more fun with Ravelry:
Flash your Stash Disclaimer: That wasn't all of it. Heh.

This is some very pretty recycled Sari silk from Mango Moon. I don't know what to do with it. It is probably enough for a purse?

1 comment:

Phyllis T. of Knitgirlll06 said...

I love your statement regarding your stash and Ravelry. I loved uploading my stash to Ravelry and finding out that other people have posted more than me. I still have just a fourth of my stash on but it does feel quiet wonderful to have the commradiery of it all.