Sunday, April 01, 2007

Knee Socks Done! (6 legs in 1 photo!)

Finished! The knee socks are done!
Began: February 2, 2007
Finished: March 28, 2007
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock, Color# 42, "Cod"(discontinued maybe?). 2 Skeins, 215 yards each. Knit until yarn was gone.
Needles: 2 circulars method. Knitpicks #1s for most, then switched to Boyle #3s for the last few inches of calf.
Pattern: Conglomerate. Figure 8 toe-up. Widdershins heel. Easy to remember lace pattern.
While this photo doesn't show the pattern as nicely as the other one (scroll down), I just love how the cat couldn't resist getting a shot of his long, spotted gams in the photo. What a camera-hog!

5 comments:

bockstark.knits said...

very nice! btw, no, we don't know each other, i just found your blog by surfing knitting sites and i'm from hawaii but living in germany. reading about knitters in hawaii makes me feel closer to home...

Kel said...

Awesome! I thought you were someone I knew, but I'm glad to know you now! Germany, eh? K-Town? At least you have more access to wool than I do! I'll eat a spam musubi for you if you eat a spatzel and goulash for me!

Unknown said...

Sweet! I love how these turned out.

Lisa B (Moon) said...

O my god! Those socks rock girl! xo Moon

Wendi said...

I like your picture. Very cute.