Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Am I the Last One Again?


Look at this gorgeous stuff! As an Edgar Allen Poe fan, I LOVE this yarn, and the Raven notes, and the gorgeous gothic pattern by Stephanie Pearl McPhee. This makes me look forward to the Raven series as well!

Received: October 29th 6pm Hawaii Time.
Blue Moon Fiber Arts Rockin' Sock Club Installment October 2007. Lenore colorway in STR Raven Series Lightweight Merino Superwash. Lenore pattern by the Yarn Harlot herself! This means top-down, DPNs (Although I don't think I have #1 DPNs...)

My wonderful DBF came home to me reading the Dyer Notes, and exclaimed, "Well? Aren't you going to show it to me?" He liked the color, hated the plastic spiders, and flipped through the pattern, saying, "It's really sexy. Although usually when I see someone taking photos of their feet it is you. And maybe that is why I think it is sexy?"
I love him!
(Yes, he is still knitting- working on a sock right now. And like the rest of us, he has begun aquiring a stash beyond his current conceivable projects. Come over to the dark side my sweet! Muh-ah-ha-HAH!)

The irony of a new October shipment?
This is what I just started on Saturday:
August shipment: Summer of Love Lace pattern in Flower Power. So I am a little behind? I just got email confirmation for the 2008 club as well...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I don't think you're last this time and hopefully you won't be again.

Isn't this month's kit awesome?!? I can't wait to see the rest of the Ravens.

Your DBF is funny about the spiders. My Monkey1 stole mine 'cause she wants me to dangle them off her hair or costume tomorrow night.

And nah, you're not behind in the club. And most of the rest of the Summer of Love Lace socks are St st so you it'll go quick.

tapmouse said...

Better late than never?...Well, if you whine and cry about it to Tina, maybe they'll make sure they send the island shipments out sooner!