Thursday, September 13, 2007

Because I Need New Reading Material...

Have you seen? Knitty Fall 2007 is finally up! Yay! And I recently subscribed to Interweave Spin-Off Magazine, but until I get an issue in the mail, they have started a Spinners Connection Blog. I have been enjoying the Knitting Daily feature from Interweave Knits, as well. All this until I get my Ravelry invite... (Where IS that?) Enjoy!

Update: Got my Ravelry invite RIGHT after i wrote this... Now THAT is service! I am on there as KelKnits- come check it out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Glad to see you there. I friended you back.

As for Knitty, I'm pleased overall with the issue, but with Bluejeans looking like Something Red and the Cherie Amour looking like a bulky SKB, there wasn't anything new I want to knit 'cept maybe the Autumn throw.